2019 PRE-REGISTRATION NUMBERS

Home Forums General Discussion 2019 PRE-REGISTRATION NUMBERS

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Diann McKeeDiann McKee
      Keymaster

It’s still early, yet we hit the 400 mark just yesterday!   Yes, 400 riders have pre-registered.   And guess who #400 was?    It was Southern Route’s own Jerry Lanier—our wonderful photographer!   You win the prize!  What the prize is–I’ll let you know, Jerry, when we figure that out… 🙂

Seriously, though, we appreciate all of you who have taken the time to register on-line.     The stats so far are:

Central Route 168            Midway Route  76          Southern Route  156

I’ve had several riders who have asked if they can switch routes after they registered.   No problem—just drop me an email and tell me which route you want to change to, and we’ll make the revision.

And if you have problems completing the process, don’t hesitate to contact me.

Wicked is still involved with the registration & stats, so the closer we get to May, we’ll be posting that information for all who are interested.

Please don’t hesitate to contact me with any questions.   And thank  you, again, for pre-registering.  It helps all the routes & their leadership plan ahead much more efficiently.

Merry Christmas to everyone.

Diann “Mojo” McKee

Diann "Mojo" McKee
      Director of Risk Management

Participant

Hi Diann, my name is Chris Turner and I would like to change my route from Southern to Midway. Thanks. My Email is [email protected]

Diann McKeeDiann McKee
      Keymaster

UPDATE ON PRE-REGISTERED RIDERS— the 500 mark was hit December 26th by a CR FNG, Tisha Moeller, with her husband, also an FNG, Steven as #499!    Welcome to the Run, you two.   Get ready for a life-changing experience!

From the registration, the route breakdown is  201 Central,   93 Midway,   and 206 Southern.

Thanks to all, and I wish a Happy New Year’s to every one of you and your family.

Diann "Mojo" McKee
      Director of Risk Management

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.