• May 6, 2019 at 3:08 pm #12208
    TowedjumperTowedjumper
    Participant

I know this is a small run to the run but its always better to ride with a group than single in my book.  So, departing Fresno, CA heading south to Ontario CA sometime around noon or 1pm on 5/13.  If anybody would like to come with me or is heading through sometime let me know if you would like one more.

I am really flexible at this point for departure times so let me know if you are heading through.

2019 FNG - Central Route

• May 6, 2019 at 11:16 pm #12222
    Participant

Leaving Santa Maria about 8am.Going east on 166 to the 5 and than south. There will two of use both of us are on the southern route fuel teem. Could meet you at the 166 & 5 at about 9:30. We have some meetings to go to that is way we got to leave at that time. Don 805 937 2128

• May 9, 2019 at 7:47 am #12256
    TowedjumperTowedjumper
    Participant

Thanks for the post Donald.  I had tentative plans to leave later on Monday but now I am going to definitely pass on this.  I have work things that I need to attend to and I am now not going to be able to leave until about 1pm or 2.  Should be fun arriving in LA around 5 but what can you do?  Probably will end up taking Tehachapi and coming desert side but thanks for the post!

2019 FNG - Central Route

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.