Alabama to ontario

Home Forums Runs to the Run Alabama to ontario

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      GHOST2
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>ALABAMA TO ONTARIO</p>
        HEADING OUT ON THE 14TH FROM ALABAMA RIDING ABOUT 500 MILES A DAY IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR COMPANY ON THE DROP A LINE .

devildog1971
      Participant

I live in Cave Spring Ga. going to D. C.  I had the two covid shots more than 6 weeks ago this is my third and last bike I will own and probably the last time I will be physically able to ride that far again.  I am going to be at the wall on my bike all the junk about wear a mask after the vaccination is political to through the 2022 elections through control.  I am going hope to meet someone on the way good luck

Maverick
      Participant

Ghost 2,  Where abouts in Alabama?  Are you taking the SR?  Hope to see you in Ashville on the  25th.  Ride Safe.

GSCM USN(Ret) '57 - '89
      L/M VFW 3788
      L/M AL 460
      C/M ALR 460
      Ala PGR
      ATW 2000 (SR Recon), ATW 2003 SR, Participant 2018 SR (Fueling Team),
      Participant 2019 SR (Fueling Team)
      Gulf of Tonkin '64-'65; DaNang '69-'70

devildog1971
      Participant

I am going to take a southern route I have a friend in North Carolina that was with me from bootcamp to Vietnam.  My friend has Parkinsons and M.S. He told me he would make the trip to D.C. with me this will be his last chance to go the wall but possibly a last chance for many other things.  between the two of us we have at least six Marines whose names are on the wall,  We could have went to one of the other replicas in some other states or the virtual wall,  but we feel our friends who names are on that wall we owe them the respect to honor them by going to D.C.  I have never made the trip to D.C. on a motorcycle before. I am new to”run to the wall”  but if my friend in North Carolina is willing to go with his physical problems I will not let him down.  I have a few small physical problems I lost a kidney my back has been fused, and a small heart problem now. We are going it will be a southern route,  even though I will have to research what that route is.  I posted on vet net looking for Marines I served with that post was 14 years ago We just connected by e-mail and then phone  about six weeks ago.  This will be the first time that I will see someone I served with since 1971.  If anyone would like to ride with us please contact me we are some what open as to our time of departure.  We will honor our friends and we will make it.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.