Angel Fire Vietnam Veterans Memorial

Home Forums General Discussion Angel Fire Vietnam Veterans Memorial

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      BearcatBearcat
      Participant

The documentary “On This Hallowed Ground” is now available on Viemo or Amazon Prime, unfortunately the Angel Fire Gift Shop is not open to get a copy from.  If you have EVER been to this Memorial you owe it to yourself to see this.  It speaks of the Love Doc Westphal and his wife had for their Son and is a history of the Memorial and how it all came together.   It is also, in my humble opinion, one of the best documentaries on the Vietnam War I have seen…   Hoping the director of this documentary will be in Angel Fire for our Reunion…

Ride Safe, Ride Often!!
      Viet Nam 70-71
      US Army (Ret 1993)
      CR Participant 2014 & 2015 & 2019
      CR ATW 2016, CR ATW 2017, CR ATW 2018
      AZ PGR
      AZ ALR Post 108, Prescott Valley, AZ

Participant

Any chance we can ride together to Angel Fire this year?  Let me know.

BearcatBearcat
        Participant

You’re welcome to ride with us. We’ll most likely overnight in Socorro on the Thursday before Labor day and arrive early afternoon on Friday.  Head back to Socorro on Sunday morning then home on Labor Day.  Hope COVID 19 doesn’t screw this up as well…

Ride Safe, Ride Often!!
        Viet Nam 70-71
        US Army (Ret 1993)
        CR Participant 2014 & 2015 & 2019
        CR ATW 2016, CR ATW 2017, CR ATW 2018
        AZ PGR
        AZ ALR Post 108, Prescott Valley, AZ

Diann McKeeDiann McKee
      Keymaster

Wicked & I heartily agree with  your post about this documentary.   We watched it a few weeks ago.    It is a phenomenal story of the history of not only Doc Westphal and the family, but also about the war itself, which many parts were new to me as a civilian.   It is so worth watching.   

Mojo

Diann "Mojo" McKee
      Director of Risk Management

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.