Any Takers For A Southern Route 2020 Hitchiker?

Home Forums General Discussion Any Takers For A Southern Route 2020 Hitchiker?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

My daughter was a medically discharged Air Force vet who unfortunately passed at the age of 23 in 2006. For her,  I would love to do the entire ride from Cali to DC.  Since I don’t own a bike or have the opportunity to ride, I would need to be a passenger with anyone willing to take me.

My preference is the Southern Route since I’m from WV and have been to / through many of the Midwest states. I am a 60 yr old non-smoking female with a great sense of sarcastic humor that loves to travel. Will definitely pay my own expenses and help with anything necessary.   My contact info is:

[email protected]    Thanks so much…Kristi

FYI: My intent is to fly to Cali on May 12th and fly back home from DC at run’s end. Therefore, I just need to find anyone willing to have a passenger for the run. Open to options / ideas / suggestions.

Participant

Krista, you dont have to ride a bike you can drive a car behind all the motorcycles and still recieve the same treatment except they ask cars to get gas at other stops basically

@Ghost2…I did know about the car deal however, that isn’t an option for me. Thank you for the suggestion though.

Participant

Kristi

Check your email.  My wife has offered you a back seat on her CanAm Spyder.  You can call her

903-617-4841.   Her name is Pat,

Pop

Thank you Pop. I’m looking forward to talking with her again and getting more info. Just 6 mos away.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.