Calling on all Lockheed Martin/RFTW Riders & Supporters

Home Forums General Discussion Calling on all Lockheed Martin/RFTW Riders & Supporters

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Billie DunlapBillie Dunlap
      Participant

99 RFTW Riders,

Greetings from Pax River, Maryland!  As an introduction, I am Billie “Bugs” Dunlap, RFTW Rider and 1st Platoon Leader for this year’s RFTW XXIX on the Southern Route.  I am also a Navy Reserve Officer and an Employee of Lockheed Martin Aeronautics.  All of you who have been on The Run or stood on a bridge to watch this Great American Event, know that the Mission is driven by Patriotic Hearts and Courageous Determination.  However, it is also supported in the background by people, groups and even companies with a commitment to see the Mission continue.  I am very proud to say that my company, Lockheed Martin Aeronautics has been a generous supporter for several years and is set to continue that support in 2017 and beyond.

To help further and possibly expand that support, I am calling on all my fellow Lockheed Martin Employees and Retirees from any Business Unit who are RFTW Riders, Supporters, or otherwise interested in the mission to contact me for more information about how we may enhance that support through contact with other LM Business Units.  By presenting ourselves as a group spread across many Business Units and with the backing of LM Aero leadership, we demonstrate that expanded LM Corporate support enhances not only the mission statement of our organization, but that they have de facto agents within that organization who benefit from, utilize, and direct the execution of that support.

If you are an LM Employee or Retiree and are willing to stand with me to be counted among those Continuing the Mission, please contact me by 15 FEB 2017 via reply to this post, e-mail, IM, Messenger, or just look me up in the LM Global – Dunlap, Billie G (US).  I look forward to connecting with all of you and meeting you on The Run…  IS IT MAY YET?!?

Very best regards, Bugs

Billie “Bugs" Dunlap
      Asst. Route Coordinator 2018
      Run For The Wall / Southern Route

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.