Camping in Junction City

Home Forums General Discussion Camping in Junction City

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Hello. I am thinking about doing the 1day ride from Junction City KS to Wentsville Mo. on May 22.  I was going to ride out to Junction city early and volunteer to help and then ride to Wentsville the next day. I was thinking about camping at Junction city and possibly Wentsville too but wasn’t for sure how much room was usually available. I would appreciate any information I could get on this subject. This would be my first time on the ride.

Thanks

GooddealsmanGooddealsman
      Participant

I used to live in junction city/ Fort Riley. When I go out to visit I camp at Milford lake. It is just outside of Junction city and has beautiful scenery, is quiet, and peaceful. I called today and they still have vacancies. Hope this helps you. Any other questions just email me and I’ll help as much as I can. [email protected]

n2thexn2thex
      Participant

Normally camping is available for participants at the park in Junction City.  In Wentzville the camping is at the VFW with shuttle provided to the showers at the GM plant.  If you look at the itenarary, the camping should be posted.

AKA "loosey"
      2014-2016 CR Road Guard
      2006-2011,2013 Participant
      13 FLTRU
      If you aint Cav you ain’t xxxx

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.