Chainmail Vest Extenders and Bracelets in Rancho May 2017

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      SilverDragon
      Participant

Hello Everyone –

Sorry to have fallen off the face of the earth back around April/May of 2014, the little man half of our boy/girl twins gave us a bit of a scare when he made his grand entrance to the world. After an 11 day visit to the NICU, we welcomed him and his little sister home and since then – the last 3 years have been a bit of a blur.  A happy glorious blur, but a blur none the less.   That being said, I profusely apologize to the 2-3 people who I had received emails from requesting either modified or new vest extenders from that I have yet to fulfill your requests – Please contact me either through this post or via email again – and I will now truly be able to fulfil your requests as the Twinados have finally given me some breathing room!

That being said – Shoreparty has graciously agreed to transport my current stock of Vest Extenders to Rancho this year. He will be at the Host Hotel, near the front doors – in his vest – with a couple of boxes with colorful metal rings formed into Vest Extenders somewhere near him on May 15<sup>th</sup> and 16<sup>th</sup>.  He will also have the 11 bracelets that I have finally completed designs of this year.

Vest extenders are $8.00 each or $12.00 per pair (Shoreparty will be able to change snaps as time and availability of snaps allows)  Picture to follow.  Most will be POW/MIA

Bracelets -$20.00 – Sold As Is (custom orders via email or Facebook) – 7.5 inches with 1 inch extension chain attached – Picture to follow.

I can be reached at [email protected] or through my Facebook page of https://www.facebook.com/thesilverdragonscavern/

Please take a moment to check out the Facebook page, give it a like. I’m using this page as a way to sell my chainmail wares and fund the Littles college fund

Thanks!!

Becca – AKA SilverDragon

Sidewinder
      Participant

Welcome back, SilverDragon. I have worn your colored vest extenders for several years and really like them and I still get many compliments on them. They are getting a little worn, however, so I’m glad Shoreparty will have some new ones available. I’ll be looking for him in Ontario.

Sidewinder

Remember, the price of freedom is written on the Wall.
      U.S. Navy '68-'74 USS Gridley DLG-21
      FNG ATW SR 2012, Part 2013-14, ATW 2015-16-17-18-19-22, APL3 SR 2016, APL3 SR 2017, PL5 SR 2018, PL2 SR 2019, PL4 SR 2022, AMB SB 2022

riderdoug848
      Participant

Will you be at  Ontario on May 15 ?

I would like to get a set of vets  change

AKA Fresh / Doug  on the SR-  fuel team

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.