Female Seeking a Southern Route Roommate – All The Way

Home Forums Roommates Wanted or Needed Female Seeking a Southern Route Roommate – All The Way

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Hello everyone. As this is my 1st RFTW, I want to make sure I have everything in order in a timely and budget conscious manner. With Jan 1 just over 3 weeks away, I was wondering when is the best time to seek out a roommate. I planned to try & secure my rooms come Jan 1.  Also, I will be riding with Pat “Hobbit” Schwartz so I would prefer to stay in the same hotel as her & Dennis. I’m all eyes & ears for suggestions & advice.

As for my preferences:  Other than stated above, clean & respectful are the 2 biggest.  Gender, age & all the other doesn’t matter. We’re all on the same mission.  I can be emailed at [email protected] or found on FB @ Kristi McDaniel Abdalla in Charleston, WV

Thank you all and have a Merry Christmas!

Participant

Christi, im going all the way im a male and had planned on camping from la. To DC but i can always change plans im in the trike platoon . Little about my self. 56, retired corrections officer ,married i was the one that told you about the car to DC i snore  according to my wife if it okay we can work out the details. Let me know.      Dave Waffle Dog Klein

Dave,  thank you for the response. I was privately contacted and have already worked out the lodging. I look forward to meeting as many riders as possible so hopefully we will meet. Good luck on your own lodging situation.

Kristi

Participant

No problem thanks for the response

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.