FNGs Have You Done Your Reading?

Home Forums General Discussion FNGs Have You Done Your Reading?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      DocDoc
      Participant

Well, I’ve now seen first fallen snow of the year. I know it will soon be time to park the bike for the winter, and begin the little maintenance projects I’ve been putting off in lieu of sacrificing any riding time. Since the days have grown shorter, and the nights have grown longer, this is also when I start looking to see who has been active on the website. Lo and behold, I see the President has written his message, and each of the Route Coordinators have written their news pieces. In addition, Velcro has done another great job at putting out the October newsletter. This is also a good time to review the FAQs that can be found on the RFTW website. To all of you FNGs out there, you are missing out on a lot of great information if you don’t take the time to read everything that’s available to you. Finally, be sure you take a minute to register on the website so you can post your questions. There are a lot of very experienced RFTW riders out there who gladly share their expertise anytime someone posts a question or a comment. Yea, I got my first snow, but I’ve now got time to catch up on my reading. Is it May yet?

USAF 70 - 74
      Vietnam 71 - 73
      Combat Veterans Motorcycle Association 41-2 Reno, NV
      Midway Route FNG ATW 2015, TG 2016, TG 2017, TG 2018

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.