Looking for roommate – Southern Route

Home Forums General Discussion Looking for roommate – Southern Route

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

I currently have reservations all the way across from Ontario to Arlington. I’m looking for a roommate to share cost on each night except Arlington. (I have local family member staying with me). Please contact me at [email protected] or call (209)984-3672 or (209)743-2034 if interested.

Participant

How many can you fit in your rooms? Troublemaker and myself haven’t booked our rooms yet and I’m fairly certain he wouldn’t object to splitting a room three ways instead of two. I know I wouldn’t object. Just a forewarning…We are both in leadership positions this year and he is part of the registration team, so early risers we will be.

Proper grammar is the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit.

Participant

Looking for a room mate as well.. Im I guess what you all call an FNG… lol I’ve got over 210000 mikes on my present bike.. But this is my first RFTW..  any help would be appreciated

Reach me either at [email protected] or leave message at 951-534-9119 not looking for the most expensive .I’m a simple man..

thanks

Participant

Most of my rooms are double occupancy.. booked all the way there…

Fastlane

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.