MEDICAL FORM

Home Forums General Discussion MEDICAL FORM

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      HardcaseHardcase
      Participant

Saw a post on Facebook about Medical Information on the RUN.

As you know the form RFTW has us wear around our necks contains no real Med info in case of emergencies.

I created this short form year ago for Disaster relief workers and have been handing it out on the run. Feel free to use, copy, pass it around etc. Fits in our neck pouch just fine.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Mike "Hardcase" Poirier
      Chaplain, S.R.

Participant

Another option is wearing a ROAD ID bracelet or dog tag.  I wear mine whenever I ride.  My name, contact info for my wife and son and a phone number and website for 1st responders to contact (using my serial number and pin) gives them access to my medical info (extensive) including insurance info.  It’s not that expensive and it gives me some peace of mind.  Check out https://www.roadid.com/?gclid=Cj0KCQiAj9iBBhCJARIsAE9qRtDyYdCgwC7Z7kCuwIUS3fabkp636Af1jVcGeHNpF5w8jUFQkrkZtN4aAoVMEALw_wcB

HardcaseHardcase
        Participant

U-Turn,  That is a very interesting option, I am not sure how the website and pin would work with 1st responders in the field, though technology has improved much since my days as one. As a medic, one thing I would highly recommend on the ID its self is Blood Type, Allergies, and Med conditions (don’t want to zap someone with a pacemaker 🙁 )

Mike "Hardcase" Poirier
        Chaplain, S.R.

Participant

But… being a “belt and suspenders” kinda guy… I will fill out and put this Medical Information form in the pouch we wear around our necks on the Run!

Big RedBig Red
      Participant

If you read the emergency form it has a place for health and meds info along with blood type space space. Plus contact information and and what to do with your bike and personal belongings.

READ IT and fill it out.

Vietnam 1970-71
      101 ABN 3rd of the 506th
      SR ATW 2010 to Present
      2012 TG, 2013 APL/PL, 2014-15 APL,
      2016,17,18,19,20 PL

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.