Memorial Dedication

Home Forums General Discussion Memorial Dedication

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      PelicanPelican
      Participant

Many of our brothers and sisters in RFTW and the Patriot Guard Riders stand flag lines across this great nation, for veterans we have lost that have no located family to be there for them on their last journey on this earth.

The attached link will provide information on a Memorial that is to Dedicated specifically to those veterans who have left us but have no one to see them complete their journey.

Everyone who is able, is Welcome and encouraged to attend this dedication at the Southern Nevada Veterans Memorial Cemetery in Boulder City, Nevada on October 17th.

It is very important to note that NO POLITICIANS have been invited to this dedication.

Please read the info on the link, any questions, feel free to ask.

Pelican

http://www.remembrancewalk.wordpress.<wbr />com
      REMEMBRANCE WALK

"I never met a man I didn't like"...will rogers

PelicanPelican
      Participant

<p>I do not know how to edit my post after it has been posted, so I will just make a correction here !!!</p>

<p>http://www.remembrancewalk.wordpress.com<br /> REMEMBRANCE WALl</p>

<p>THIS is the correct link address, somehow there was some garbage inserted before the “.com”</p>

<p>Sorry</p>

<p> </p>

PelicanPelican
      Participant

<p>Well, CR-P, that one doesn’t work either…what is going on here…</p><p>www.remembrancewalk.wordpress.com</p>

PelicanPelican
      Participant

<p>I’m sorry people, all the “<p>’s” before and after each line are not mine, they just appear when I post</p><p>I guess, if possible just type the www address with the .com at the end, I have no idea where that other “stuff” is coming from</p>

PelicanPelican
      Participant

<p>It did it again…..this just worked for me, highlight just the link address, NOT the <p> that appears before and after, then select open link, I think I am through posting here for a while…..again, my apologies</p>

PelicanPelican
      Participant

<p>www.remembrancewalk.wordpress.com</p><p> </p>

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.