Midway Route Female Roommate All The Way

Home Forums General Discussion Midway Route Female Roommate All The Way

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      RockeeRockee
      Participant

Looking for a female roommate for the midway route all the way. I will be departing Colorado on May 10 and will go all the way. I am 32 years old military brat, Colorado transplant from Fort Leonard Wood 2015, love cross country riding, and will be riding with a veteran couple. I have been a member of CMA for 5 years and riding for 5 years. I am interested in finding another person(s) to room with. This will be my first trip and i’ll be an FNG on this ride. Looking forward to the journey.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

~Rockee

All They Way...

[email protected]

PelicanPelican
      Participant

Welcome to RFTW Rockee. and to the greatest family you never knew you had, and Welcome home, and Welcome to Midway Route. You are doing well getting your ducks in order early. Do not be afraid to ask questions, no matter how trivial you make think it is, you can be assured someone else is probably wondering the same thing. Be sure to start getting yourself and your ride ready also. You will hear this often…hydrate-hydrate-hydrate, it does not matter what the weather is for the day you need to stay hydrated and your body needs to be prepared. Pack, unpack, re-pack, unpack…. do this several times, eliminating something each time…you will probably still pack “stuff” you won’t use. (There are WalMarts at or near many of our overnight stops to restock)

Colorado also has a monthly lunch get together, attend those if you can, besides fun, you will meet the greatest group of individuals you could ever imagine.

Pelican – Midway Route – 2nd Platoon APL – ATW 2013,14,15,16,17,18,19

"I never met a man I didn't like"...will rogers

RockeeRockee
      Participant

Thank you for the update, I went to the last lunch gathering in November and rode with the group at the Veteran’s day parade in Longmont. I am getting acquainted with the group well and will attend the next lunch gathering this month. I did read the last president’s post about the insurance issue, and read the midway posts. I am so excited to do this. Looking forward as it such an honor to represent for the MIA/KIA since I come from a long line of military family members. See you all soon. I’m sure it will be here before we know it. All the way!

~Rockee

All They Way...

[email protected]

RockeeRockee
      Participant

Any ladies needing a roommate along the route don’t hesitate to reach out! So excited to be apart of the journey  and I am looking forward to this adventure. I have been packing for two months now.

~Rockee

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

~Rockee

All They Way...

[email protected]

TattooTattoo
        Participant

Welcome to the family! From a SR FNG!

Pete "Tattoo"
        FNG-2019
        USCG 73-76 Semper Paratus
        Fair Skies and Following seas always!!

Pretty BoyPretty Boy
      Keymaster

You may want to leave an email address, so people can contact you, if they’re interested.

Kirk "Pretty Boy" Olson
      Route Road Guard Captain - Central Route
      Central Route Road Guard - 2010-2019

Participant 2009, 2015 | All the Way 2010-2014, 2016-2020
      2012 BMW K1600GT

RockeeRockee
      Participant

Here’s my email address I thought it was visible from my profile

[email protected]

~Rockee

All They Way...

[email protected]

Participant

i am still looking for a room mate for the midway route, i have rooms booked all the way with the exception of DC. since i will be staying with my nephew, my name is Don and i am a fng. my email is [email protected]

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.