Midway Route Hotel Roommates Wanted – Albuquerque, NM thru 2 days in DC.

Home Forums General Discussion Midway Route Hotel Roommates Wanted – Albuquerque, NM thru 2 days in DC.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      pablothemanpablotheman
      Participant

Another couple that was doing this run with me had to back out but I still have reservations for 3 people for the room and I’m going it alone. Total hotel bill for all 10 nights including all taxes is $825.47. If I can find 1 roommate we will split the bill 2 ways at $412.74 apiece. If I can find 2 roommates we will split the bill 3 ways at $275.16 apiece.

GooddealsmanGooddealsman
      Participant

Have you found roommates? Please email me [email protected]

Participant

Have you found a Roommate yet?  I am alone.

Ron McMillan

Columbia, Missouri

573 819-5915

[email protected]

pablothemanpablotheman
      Participant

Ron,

Still looking. Check the email address you provided for a message I sent you.

Paul Hurst

pablothemanpablotheman
      Participant

GoodDealsMan,

Still looking. You never replied to the email I sent you when you first responded. It was dated 3/1/2017.

GooddealsmanGooddealsman
      Participant

I did not receive the email. I apologize but I have made other arrangements when I did not hear from you. Hope you find someone to share costs with soon. See you in May.

pablothemanpablotheman
      Participant

I have decided it would be awkward to charge a couple for 2/3rds of the total bill so whether or not there is one roommate or a couple the price remains at 50% of the total bill from wherever you join the run at. Please reply to this post with your contact information.

Paul Hurst aka pablotheman

pablothemanpablotheman
      Participant

Ron,

Did you ever  decide whether you wanted to take me up on the roommate offer or not?

Paul Hurst

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.