Missing Man Coordinator Southern Route

Home Forums Announcements Missing Man Coordinator Southern Route

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      GUMPGUMP
      Participant

Hello riders,

My name is Joe “Gump” Hudson and I am honored to serve as your Missing Man Coordinator for Southern Route. Thank you Mojo for serving previously and showing me the ropes.

I extend the invitation for anyone who would like to ride a segment in the Missing Man Formation (MMF). Positions are now available throughout the Southern Route. Preference for this honor is given to FNG’s and POW-MIA family members. I will reserve several positions for returning riders who have never rode MMF.

Run For The Wall maintains a Missing Man Formation (MMF) as we cross the country. After each stop, a new rider will take this position of honor. The lead element consists of the following diagram:

X X

X

X X

– Row 1

Route Coordinator, State Co.

– Row 2

Designated Rider, Honor Position

– Row 3

MMF Chaplain, MMF Co.

Please provide ALL of the following via email:

1. Full name (road name)

2. FNG year

3. Person you are riding to honor

4. Segment preference

5. Alone or w/passenger

6. Cell phone number

7. Email address

8. Type of motorcycle: bike, trike, with trailer?

[email protected]

The Missing Man Formation is reserved for honor and respect. A little about me: I am a Repatriated Prisoner of War (Iraq 2003), 11 soldiers were killed in my company, and I am friends to many POW-MIA family members who still wait for answers. I embrace the Missing Man Formation with the highest standards.

Email is the best way to reserve a position. I am terrible at answering phone calls. I will not make reservations via text, forum, or Facebook. Please email.

Joe “Gump” Hudson

RPW, USA, Ret

(915) 525-5957

[email protected]

Is it May yet?!

Participant

Youve got mail, Gump.

Proper grammar is the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit.

Inactive

Thank you for stepping up to this Gump.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.