Phoenix / Arizona Regional Gatherings

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Mike Kyzer
      Participant

Hi all Arizona RFTW brothers and Sisters,

Dragon Fly has asked Chaplain Bill (Sky Pilot) and I to begin managing the regional monthly gathering held in the Phoenix area going forward. As she said, she is OK, but she has been doing this for 4 years and would like a break from the job. I say JOB WELL DONE Barb! We will get it from here…

Look for Forum posts and emails about Arizona Regional Meet and Greets from Sky Pilot or Bonehead going forward.  Bill has a special lunch idea (can you say knockwurst?) for March already cooking.

Is it May yet?

Rider07
      Participant

Hay all this is Chaplain Bill (Sky Pilot) Jacobsen

I got reservation at Edelweiss Biergarten restaurant on March 12 at 11:30 its a German restaurant .Its at 2625 E Bell Rd. Phoenix. You can check them out on line. Love there food.

I’m trying to download all your email address. And well try to email you all.

Hope to see you all there.

Chaplain Bill

Stinger
      Participant

Hello All,

We had a great time at the AZ regional luncheon last Saturday.  Having moved here from Denver, my FNG “U-Turn” and I are looking forward to the Run and continuing to get to know the AZ folks. Feel free to reach out if you need anything.  Email – [email protected]   Cell- 303-748-9625.

Randy “Stinger” Sheets – FNG ’14, AZ Midway Route SC and RG, Sandbox RG

Tom “U-Turn” Brock – FNG RFTW ’22; FNG Sandbox ’22

Is it MAY YET!!!!

Randy "Stinger" Sheets
      Midway Route AZ State Coordinator
      Midway Route & Sandbox Road Guard
      FNG 2014
      USAF 1975 - 1980
      [email protected]

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.