Pre-registration for 2021 is now open

Home Forums Announcements Pre-registration for 2021 is now open

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      John McKeeJohn McKee
      Keymaster

Happy to announce that pre-registration for the 2021 Run is now active on the website at https://rftw.us/rftw-registration.

If you have registered for the 2020 Run, your registration is still valid, so no need to re-register.

John "Wicked" McKee
      RFTW BOD
      Director of Risk Management

Participant

So how or where do you update your info: trike insurance, trike registration, etc. ?

GSCM USN(Ret) '57 - '89
      L/M VFW 3788
      L/M AL 460
      C/M ALR 460
      Ala PGR
      ATW 2000 (SR Recon), ATW 2003 SR, Participant 2018 SR (Fueling Team),
      Participant 2019 SR (Fueling Team), ATW 2021 SR/SB (Fueling Team)
      Gulf of Tonkin '64-'65; DaNang '69-'70

Diann McKeeDiann McKee
      Keymaster

Go to the “Contact” link here on the website, and where it says “who should this go to?”   select “RFTW 2021 – Registration Revisions”.   Give whatever revisions or updates in that email contact, and we’ll get your registration changed.

Diann McKee

Diann "Mojo" McKee
      Director of Risk Management

ignatz4inignatz4in
      Participant

Was an FNG in 2019 and just now finished up pre-registering for 2021. Got this good feeling goin’ on and it’s long over due! Is it May yet?

Participant

I really wish that there was a link/reference to the Contacts…,”RFTW 2021 – Registration Revisions” instructions on the registration page.  I just spent 45 minutes and two phone calls before I stumbled onto Diann McKee’s post above.  I foresee 2021 registration being a manually entered night mare if all/most 2020 registrants do not update their info before they get to Ontario or where ever they join up.

Pat “IRISH” O’Brien

CR Fuel Team 2011 to 2019—2021

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.