• June 13, 2019 at 9:37 pm #12692
    LaneLane
    Participant

Looking for a favor from those that won quilt raffles on Midway and on Sandbox the winner of the Eagle embroidered wall hanging. I donated 3 quilts and a wall hanging. I was only able to capture a picture of one recipient. I make lots of quilts and give them all away with lots of love but I try to get a picture of each with the recipient. Please If you won one or if someone has a picture I would appreciate it.

Also, each one does have a lable the back but if you would like me to make an additional one you can add In Memory of someone, please let me know,

Lane Flynn

• June 18, 2019 at 7:12 pm #12714
    Participant

Hello. My husband won one of your amazing quilts. He called and told me all about it.  He was told someone would carry it to Washington DC and he could pick it up there. After the run when he went to retrieve the quilt, it was not there. Do you by chance know where or who to contact about this? He was so proud and I would love to find it for him. Thank you, Kim

• July 11, 2019 at 9:46 am #12822
    LaneLane
    Participant

Sorry for the delayed response just saw your message.  I know there was some confusion as people were being told they were in the merchandise trailer, but when I asked someone in it, they said they knew nothing about it.  I’ll see if I can get any additional info.

Lane Flynn

• July 11, 2019 at 1:53 pm #12824
      LaneLane
      Participant

Hi, I received confirmation that the Merchandise Team Leaders do have quilts with the name of Vernon Denman and Rick Ford on them.  They were not picked up prior to the trailer leaving for the Sandbox Recon and they had no information to contact them.  Under the Run Info tab you will find the info for Cathy and Bill Clark.  Please call or email them using their contact info on the tab and make arrangements to have them sent.  Cathy and Bill are in Ridgecrest Ca near the  center of the current earthquake happenings in Calif so please say a prayer for their continued safety as well.

Lane Flynn

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.