• February 9, 2019 at 10:19 am #10806
    Participant

I live in Missouri and was planning on riding to Wentzville the same day the group arrives. I was planning on camping at the vfw but I wouldn’t be able to register until the next morning. I just wanted to make sure I would be able to camp at the vfw the night before I register.

Thanks

• February 9, 2019 at 10:52 am #10807
    Wally GatorWally Gator
    Participant

Hi Chris

You sure can and I think you can register the next morning I am one of the Tail gunner for the bikes with trailer platoon 10 and we camp all the way across

Retired city employee
    USN 76 to 80 USS Raleigh LPD 1
    USNR 80 to 89 USS Duncan FFG

ATW 14,16,17.18 Tail gunner 17,18

• February 9, 2019 at 10:59 am #10808
    Wally GatorWally Gator
    Participant

Oh sorry you might have to get up real earlier to make sure you can register but you can do it online to save some time you would just have to pickup you packet in the morning. go on the Central route hub go to contacts and look up the registration crew and email them that would be the best way to do it

Retired city employee
    USN 76 to 80 USS Raleigh LPD 1
    USNR 80 to 89 USS Duncan FFG

ATW 14,16,17.18 Tail gunner 17,18

• February 9, 2019 at 11:18 am #10810
    Participant

Thank you again for the information. I was planning on registering online but I wouldn’t be able to pick up my packet until the morning after I arrive. Just wanted to make sure I wouldn’t need that packet or sticker on my bike to be able to camp. Sounds like it wouldn’t be a problem. I was also wondering what most people that camp do on the way back home. Would like to camp on the way home also. Hope I’m not bothering you to much and I do appreciate the information. The previous 2 years years I have only rode from Junction City Ks to Concordia Mo but this year I am planning on going to Arlington. Looking forward to it.

• February 9, 2019 at 12:08 pm #10811
    CH54CH54
    Participant

You should be able to register the afternoon we get to Wentzville. The registration crew shows up about an hour before the group comes in. I registered myself and my daughter last year in Williams this way. I was pre-registered  but she wasn’t. I know the afternoon registration is not shown on the schedule but it does happen.

CR ATW 13,14,15. Participant 16, ATW 17, Participant18.

• February 9, 2019 at 12:27 pm #10812
    ozoz
    Participant

$50 now if you don’t pre-register!!   Save 20 bucks by doing it early !!!!

See everyone in May!!!

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.": Benjamin Franklin

When in difficult situations I ask myself "WHAT WOULD CURLY DO?"

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.