RFTW SR Colorado City Middle School Donation Mission

Home Forums Announcements RFTW SR Colorado City Middle School Donation Mission

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      BuzzBuzz
      Participant

Greetings Riders!

This is my second attempt at putting this on the Forum, so please bear with me.

The Southern Route has been presenting this donation to the middle school for years and Bob “CPT America” Nelson, Route Coordinator,  has honored me by allowing me to plan, coordinate and execute this mission.  Here are the details:

Staging will be on 23 June  2020, at the Stripes gas station, 2272 County Road 139, Colorado City, TX 79512 at 0915 (9:15 am).  Google maps says it is Exit 217.   KSU is at 0945 (9:45 am) heading to the middle school.

For those close to the El Paso area who wish to ride with me to Colorado City, I will be staging on 22 June 2020, at the Circle K (4501 Transmountain/Woodrow Bean, El Paso, TX, 79924) at 0945 (9:45 am) with KSU at 1000 (10:00 am).  I will be overnighting in Colorado City.  Super 8 has rooms at $57.

The Colorado City Middle School will be in their summer school session at that time, so students, teachers and staff will be there to welcome us and to join in the presentation ceremony.  The principal said that the local media will be there to cover the event.

I want to thank, in advance, all those who will participating in this event.  Ride safe everyone!

We ride for those who can’t!

David “Buzz” Mullen
      5th Platoon Leader
      RFTW XXXI

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.