Roommate needed starting in eagles Nest/Angel Fire to Washington DC

Home Forums Roommates Wanted or Needed Roommate needed starting in eagles Nest/Angel Fire to Washington DC

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      RhinoRhino
      Participant

Hey all,

I could use a roommate to Washington DC.  I’m a retired CW4 from the Army over 36 years of service if that matters.  I wear a CPAP machine, so no snoring just a subtle humming from the machine.  I’m a pretty neat person and mostly low key.  Let me know.

Rhino

PopeyePopeye
      Participant

I have rooms reserved from Ontario to DC. If I am unable to find someone going ATW soon, I’ll get back with you.

JR May (AKA Popeye)
      Member of American Legion Post 38, Somerset KY
      Member of AMVETS Post 125 Somerset KY
      Member AMVETS Riders Post 125 Somerset, KY
      Member of Patriot Guard Riders
      Member Man O'War HOG Chapter Lexington, KY
      Army Vet

RhinoRhino
      Participant

Sorry I didn’t respond sooner. I thought I’d get an alert (email) that someone answered me.  Yeah let me know and we’ll compare reservations who’s is cheaper and easier to cancel.  I’m a FNG this trip.

PopeyePopeye
      Participant

Saw on another post you were going all the way. Do you already a roommate for Ontario, Williams and Gallup??

JR May (AKA Popeye)
      Member of American Legion Post 38, Somerset KY
      Member of AMVETS Post 125 Somerset KY
      Member AMVETS Riders Post 125 Somerset, KY
      Member of Patriot Guard Riders
      Member Man O'War HOG Chapter Lexington, KY
      Army Vet

RhinoRhino
      Participant

Popeye,

I was going to room by myself but starting in Angel Fire all the rooms had two beds.  So I decided might as well share the room.  I have no reservation for Ontario and only single beds in Williams and Gallup.  If you’d like to room the whole way and have two bed rooms for those locations I be glad to room with you.  We can meet and have lunch or a drink to see if we’re compatible.  I’m a pretty easy going guy, not a big drinker, don’t smoke.  Pretty neat guy.
      I checked the box for email notification and still didn’t get an email

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.