• August 17, 2019 at 3:15 pm #13025
    tiimgenetiimgene
    Participant

I’ve been ATW RFTW three times.  Once in each route.  I’d like to do the Sandbox Route in 2020 but do not plan to ride from CA to DC.  Any objections to my joining up in D.C for Sandbox?

I did staging one of those 3 years and would consider staging or fuel team.

Thank you

Tim Fry
    Retired Civil Service Mechanical Engineer USAF HQ SAC Offutt AFB Nebraska
    Road Glide Rider
    PGR
    MIAP
    RFTW: Participant 2014 (Central); ATW 2015 (Midway); ATW 2016 (Central Staging Team); ATW 2018 (Southern Route)

• August 18, 2019 at 1:44 pm #13027
    Participant

Why is PreRegistration password protected?

i have tried multiple times but it will not accept my user name and password.  not complaining, just curious.

[same ones i used to log in here. ]

I would like to volunteer for Sandbox Route Staging team.  I have staged ATW on both Central Route and Midway routes for two years each.

• August 20, 2019 at 12:25 am #13033
    Participant

Greetings Mr Fry-

Like the other 3 Routes Sandbox is completely independent and you can register to ride with us only, Or – one of the West to East coast routes and Sandbox.

If you’d like to submit for Leadership please use the Leadership submit form on the Sandbox hub on the main website.

Thanks for your consideration!

WALL 2 WALL!

V/r

Mary “Cupcake” McElroy

• August 20, 2019 at 12:29 am #13034
    Participant

Sister Mary

Sandbox Registration is not yet open to the public. There is a passcode protected registration up currently for all routes but none are yet open to the public.

When Sandbox registration is open to the public we will announce it on our Hub and FB group RFTW SANDBOX.

Thanks for your intrest!

Mary “Cupcake” McElroy

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.