• November 26, 2018 at 8:42 pm #10202
    Captain AmericaCaptain America
    Participant

Southern Route is looking for a Special Project Volunteer Videographer for RFTW XXXI

Qualifications:

·         Going All The Way (ATW) in 2019

·         Have gone ATW at least 1 time on Southern Route

·         Have your own equipment i.e. GoPro, Video Camera, No Drone

·         Able to capture at least 720p quality video in a downloadable format

·         Have conceptional vision and collaborative attitude

·         Not a part of any other Crew

·         Cannot be pulling a trailer

This Special Project, when complete, will be a series of short documentary type videos.  The intention is to provide previews to several aspects of Run For The Wall, what we do and how we do it.  Primarily for the benefit of FNG’s and “Pre-FNG’s”

You may be riding with other crews outside of the main pack at times.

If you meet the qualifications and have the talent along with the desire to support the Mission, contact me at the email below.  The contact email should include; Name, Road Name, Contact Information, Your RFTW history, How you meet each of the qualifications, Type of equipment, Any experience in videography (a definite plus).

Bob “Captain America” Nelson

Assistant Route Coordinator RFTW SR 2019

[email protected]

• January 26, 2019 at 10:16 pm #10685
    TowedjumperTowedjumper
    Participant

Bob, I am probably pretty low down on your list of ideal candidates, not even going southern route (planning to go central) and will be a FNG this year.  BUT!  If you would like a bit of stock “filler” footage of rides (going under overpasses with cheering people, etc), let me know.

As far as my own videography stuff goes, I plan on using Relive.cc, my cell phone, and a GoPro (Session 5) to film some basic stuff.  Let me know if I can be of assistance.

Dennis Aston
    (Miles)

• January 27, 2019 at 1:36 pm #10689
    Captain AmericaCaptain America
    Participant

Thanks Miles, as of now I think I have plenty of coverage.  But, I may solicit the riders for additional footage.  As an FNG you’ll find that there is a lot to take in, don’t miss out on the experience by looking for the “shot”.  I truly do appreciate your volunteering.

cA

• January 27, 2019 at 8:24 pm #10692
    TowedjumperTowedjumper
    Participant

I’m not a hardcore videographer, more of a “turn the camera on and walk around” and shoot things that interest me so I can pick up things later that I missed the first time through.

My main focus is going to be on keeping alert to what’s going on around me and making sure I don’t do something stupid to myself or others.  Everything else is gravy 🙂

• January 27, 2019 at 10:25 pm #10693
    lenp49
    Participant

Bob, I am certainly NOT your guy (FNG and not really that creative with a camera) but I do have a 1080P INNOV front and rear cameras on my ride.  Happy to share if something exciting happens to be captured.

Len

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Topic Tags