Southern Route Platoon Assignments

Home Forums General Discussion Southern Route Platoon Assignments

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Ghost RiderGhost Rider
      Participant

Many of you have already registered online for the 2017 RFTW mission. Thank you. It helps with planning and you get a discount if you prepay. I do however need your help on an issue that has begun to show up and I would like to get it under control before it gets completely out of hand.

For the first time SOUTHERN ROUTE will be assigning platoons at the time of registration FINALIZATION. What does this mean? When you register online you are entered into the RFTW database. Your registration paperwork will get printed out a few days before we head to Ontario, CA. This saves you and everyone else time when you finalize your registration and pick up your itinerary packet by not having to fill out all of the paperwork while in line. AFTER you finalize you will step over to the platoon assignment person and THEN you can make your request for a specific platoon or platoon leader. We will try to accommodate requests for a specific platoon but please keep in mind the purpose of assigning platoons is to even out the number of riders in each of the platoons as much as is practical. I will talk more about this in the route coordinator news.

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and please stay safe. If you or your guest drink please utilize a designated driver. We want all of you back in the new year.

Ray Wyatt
      2017 Southern Route Coordinator
      2016 Southern Route Assistant Route Coordinator
      2014-15 Road Guard Captain
      2011-2013, 2018 -2019 Road Guard
      Mission > Self

Ghost RiderGhost Rider
      Participant

Bump

Ray Wyatt
      2017 Southern Route Coordinator
      2016 Southern Route Assistant Route Coordinator
      2014-15 Road Guard Captain
      2011-2013, 2018 -2019 Road Guard
      Mission > Self

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.