Submit 2018 After Action Reports

Home Forums Announcements Submit 2018 After Action Reports

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Pretty BoyPretty Boy
      Keymaster

If you participated and were a part of the 2018 Run for The Wall… We ask that you please submit an After Action Report, so we can make RFTW better in future years.

From the Menu Bar Above go to: Scuttlebutt > Submit An After Action Report

Or here:
      https://rftw.us/submit-an-after-action-report

Kirk "Pretty Boy" Olson
      Route Road Guard Captain - Central Route
      Central Route Road Guard - 2010-2019

Participant 2009, 2015 | All the Way 2010-2014, 2016-2020
      2012 BMW K1600GT

HamstringHamstring
      Participant

This was my 1st RFTW and I stayed at the host hotel there in Ontario, CA. My concern was the lack of staff and care at the restaurant. The management was not prepared to handle our group in that hotel at all. Lines were long to be seated to include waiting for food. Many of us went to management about the issue and they just didn’t care. Sadly the other local restaurants couldn’t handle the amount of people either. Not sure what can be done about this but better communication to let FNG’s know where to eat in the area & to let local establishments be prepared for all of us could be helpful.  The rest of my journey with RFTW was awesome & I look forward to being part of many more. Thank you

Pretty BoyPretty Boy
      Keymaster

Please use the After Action Report form, as indicated in the first post of this thread.

Kirk "Pretty Boy" Olson
      Route Road Guard Captain - Central Route
      Central Route Road Guard - 2010-2019

Participant 2009, 2015 | All the Way 2010-2014, 2016-2020
      2012 BMW K1600GT

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.