• March 10, 2019 at 4:50 pm #11318
    Participant

FNG here, joining up in Albuquerque, N.M. with the Midway Route. As I attempt to digest all of the information on this site, I can’t help but admire and appreciate all the hard work you volunteers put in.  This Mission could not be completed without you folks.  I know I am “ Preaching to The Choir” here in expressing my Thanks……but WOW…. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You.  I plan on participating next year, and will definitely volunteer to help in whatever fashion I might be needed.  To ride/participate with all The Veterans, as well as those of us who support as non-Veterans will be an Honor. Can’t wait to stand alongside all of you Fine Folks.

GW

Husband to Navy Vet

FNG 2019

Midway Route

• March 10, 2019 at 6:00 pm #11319
    Wally GatorWally Gator
    Participant

Welcome to the Family GW you are in for a life changing time on the RFTW Tell your wife welcome home and thank you for her service from one Navy vet to another Navy vet

Retired city employee
    USN 76 to 80 USS Raleigh LPD 1
    USNR 80 to 89 USS Duncan FFG

ATW 14,16,17.18 Tail gunner 17,18

• March 10, 2019 at 8:33 pm #11325
    PelicanPelican
    Participant

GW,

WELCOME to the greatest family you never knew you had. Thank your wife for her service and  WELCOME HOME.

THANK YOU,and her, for your sacrifice.

Be prepared to be welcomed with open arms, literally, from complete strangers, ( until you meet them), the open arms will envelope you into many many hugs.

If it is at all possible and it will fit into your schedule…you are so close to Ontario, consider starting in California!!!! a rag tag group calling themselves “Hoofers Hooligans” will be coming through your area, on their way to Ontario, they have posted on the forum, at least Think about it….I will be looking for you. ( With a HUGE bear hug)(either in CA or NM)

Pelican-Midway-2nd Platoon APL

"I never met a man I didn't like"...will rogers

• March 12, 2019 at 9:25 am #11336
    Pretty BoyPretty Boy
    Keymaster

Welcome, GW!

Kirk "Pretty Boy" Olson
    RFTW Board of Directors - Public Affairs & Communications
    Central Route Road Guard - 2010-2019

Participant 2009, 2015 | All the Way 2010-2014, 2016-2019
    2012 BMW K1600GT

• March 12, 2019 at 2:10 pm #11339
    HooferHoofer
    Participant

Howdy GW!  As a fellow non-Veteran and ALSO on the Midway Route, be sure to find me in ABQ.  I want to shake your hand and tell you “Welcome to the Family!”

Cheers!

Hoofer

Jim "Hoofer" McCrain
    Photographer, Midway Route (2019)
    Road Guard, Midway Route (2017, 2018, 2019)
    Road Guard, Southern Route (2016)
    Tail Gunner, Southern Route (2015)
    FNG, Southern Route (2014)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.