Update on Rainelle Coat Drive

Home Forums General Discussion Update on Rainelle Coat Drive

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Pretty BoyPretty Boy
      Keymaster

Happy October Everyone! First let me start with apologizing for this late update. I’d meant to get an update out after our Angel Fire Reunion. Sometime, life just happens! All is good – just extremely busy!

For those of you at the Angel Fire Reunion, THANK YOU so much for all the donations! With this additional donation of $1969, we surpassed our target of $8,000! We’re close to $9,000, so with the extra, we should be able to provide hats and gloves to the children.

DELIVERY OF COATS is still scheduled for SATURDAY, OCTOBER 22. Rooms have been secured at Holiday Inn Express Winfield/Teays Valley, WV for Friday and Saturday. (Phone: 304-757-7177. Rooms under Run For The Wall.) This is one of the hotels we use during our overnight stop in Hurricane, WV on Central Route. Reservations must be made by October 10, 2016. After that, rooms will be released to the general public. Looks like we’ll have about 35 bikes and vehicles delivering these coats.
      Please message me or send me an email ([email protected]) and let me know if you will be joining us. I need to get a head count for meals.

Itinerary will follow shortly.

Again, thanks for all of your support. This has been a fun project to work on. Having been on the RUN many years now, we have lots of supporters across the country. It’s an honor and a privilege to be able to return the support we’ve been provided.

Kirk "Pretty Boy" Olson
      Route Road Guard Captain - Central Route
      Central Route Road Guard - 2010-2019

Participant 2009, 2015 | All the Way 2010-2014, 2016-2020
      2012 BMW K1600GT

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Update on Rainelle Coat Drive’ is closed to new replies.