Virginia to Ontario 2020

Home Forums Runs to the Run Virginia to Ontario 2020

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

A group of Retired Navy Helo Rescue Swimmers (and 1 of our Mechs) are leaving VA traveling to Ontario this year.  Leaving VA Beach on 06 May to Knoxville TN, 07 May to Little Rock AR, 08 May to Elk City OK, 09 May to Albuquerque NM, 10 May to Flagstaff AZ and rolling into Ontario on 11 May.  Traveling across I-40 after we leave Knoxville.  Safety and visibility in numbers, let me know if you are on our way and want to join.

KT

[email protected]

Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Ktmaner,</p>
       Im leaving illinois on the 3rd or 4th  arrive in vegas to visit my son , gonna leave on the 11th for ontario maybe ill see you on the hiways be careful on your trip

Participant

Be safe!  See you in Ontario!

KT

Participant

ktmaner,

You going to ontario this year. Im in the process of moving to alabama ,and will be going all the way. If you would like some company on the trip out let me know and we can chat.

Participant

Hey there!  I am going to Ontario this year. Leaving VA on 12 May, spending the night in Knoxville and leaving there on the 13th. Heading out I-40. Should be 5 of us leaving Knoxville, picking up 1 in OKC, always safety in numbers. You are welcome to come along. What part of Alabama?

Participant

Kt Arab alabama. It would probably be easiest catching you at the first overnight where ever that is going to be

Participant

KT , THATS AFTER KNOXVILLE

Participant

KT,  I have a trike and trailor” dont worry i can keep up” and may have a friend going also we have been on the him 3 times me 5 and i was on the southern route in 19

Participant

Centrail route 3 times me 5 timed

Participant

Sorry big fingers on small phone’s

TomkatTomkat
      Participant

ktmaner, how are you departing VA? I’m in Staunton VA . I too am leaving on the 12th.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.