Wisconsin/Minnesota to Ontario 2020

Home Forums Runs to the Run Wisconsin/Minnesota to Ontario 2020

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Friends,

I looking for others to ride with to Ontario. I live in Western Wisconsin and am interested in leaving for CA sometime the week of 4 May 2020.

is there anyone in my region, or south, looking for someone to ride with, or is there a group that I can hook up with?

Pastor Greg

Participant

Greg im leaving illinois on the 3rd or 4th goning to travel 450 miles a day be in las vegas on 7th or 8th going to  visit my son till the 11th in to victorville overnight then ontsrio the 12th 4 day lay over might be to long for you. But welcome if you choose to

Wally GatorWally Gator
      Participant

Hi GHOST2 I was just reading some of the post on here and seen that you have a son that lives in Victorville.  I have a son the lives in Apple Valley right next door to VV we are not going to be able to make it this year we live in Michigan now next year we are going on the run all the way my be we can ride together in 2021.

Retired city employee
      USN 76 to 80 USS Raleigh LPD 1
      USNR 80 to 89 USS Duncan FFG

ATW 14,16,17.18,19 Tail gunner 17,18 and 19

Participant

No problem thanks for the bump back be safe in your travels

Participant

GHOST2

Thank you for chiming in. At this point my plan is to leave Wisconsin the 5th or 6th, as I have obligations on the 3rd for sure, and some things I should deal with on the 4th. I may be able to arrange things to head out on the 4th, but at this point I cannot commit. If this changes I’ll let you know.
      Thanks again,

Greg

Participant

No problem

Participant

Hey i tealized i stated my son lives in victorvill , he lives in Vegas i leave vehas on the 11th spend the night tthen into ontario 12th sorry for the confusion

Participant

Hey Greg

I live far south suburb of Chicago I plan on departing on or about the 7th or 8th of May, but haven’t got my time off work approved yet.  Will stay in touch

Randy

I plan to leave for CA on the 3rd, and spending a couple days visiting relatives in San Diego then getting to Ontario the afternoon of the 11th possible camping at Prado Park that night but haven’t finalized that cause not sure I want to drag the trailer yet. I have made the run several times twice all the way, all on the Central route but this time I am going to try the Midway route and I really like that at some stops there’s free camping at the American Legions.

Participant

Hey gunner where are you departing from im in illinois east side right next to I 70 20 miles from terre haute indiana

Hi Ghost2

I’m in upper michigan, Menominee

I was planning on running up 26 to 80, maybe we could meet up in Iowa City and spend the night and go on from there

Gunner

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Participant
        <li style=”text-align: center;”>I live in Wausau and will be heading west to about the fourth or fifth from there

Hi Bounce

My plan is to leave on the 3rd so I can spend some days in San Diego, oil change and possibly new tires. I have friends there.

Gunner

Participant

Gunner

Iowa city is 300 miles north west of me. I live 15 miles north of 70. My plans are 70 to 44 to 40 into kingman az. To Las vegas 0n 7th to visit my son. 80 would bbe way out of my way, sorry about that but not gonna be able to ride with you. Be safe in your travels.

Hey Ghost2

Thanks and I may run south depending on how the weather looks before I go, Have a safe trip

Gunner

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.