Wisconsin/Minnesota to Ontario 2020

Home Forums Runs to the Run Wisconsin/Minnesota to Ontario 2020

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Friends,

I looking for others to ride with to Ontario. I live in Western Wisconsin and am interested in leaving for CA sometime the week of 4 May 2020.

is there anyone in my region, or south, looking for someone to ride with, or is there a group that I can hook up with?

Pastor Greg

Participant

Greg im leaving illinois on the 3rd or 4th goning to travel 450 miles a day be in las vegas on 7th or 8th going to  visit my son till the 11th in to victorville overnight then ontsrio the 12th 4 day lay over might be to long for you. But welcome if you choose to

Wally GatorWally Gator
      Participant

Hi GHOST2 I was just reading some of the post on here and seen that you have a son that lives in Victorville.  I have a son the lives in Apple Valley right next door to VV we are not going to be able to make it this year we live in Michigan now next year we are going on the run all the way my be we can ride together in 2021.

Retired city employee
      USN 76 to 80 USS Raleigh LPD 1
      USNR 80 to 89 USS Duncan FFG

ATW 14,16,17.18,19 Tail gunner 17,18 and 19

Participant

No problem thanks for the bump back be safe in your travels

Participant

GHOST2

Thank you for chiming in. At this point my plan is to leave Wisconsin the 5th or 6th, as I have obligations on the 3rd for sure, and some things I should deal with on the 4th. I may be able to arrange things to head out on the 4th, but at this point I cannot commit. If this changes I’ll let you know.
      Thanks again,

Greg

Participant

No problem

Participant

Hey i tealized i stated my son lives in victorvill , he lives in Vegas i leave vehas on the 11th spend the night tthen into ontario 12th sorry for the confusion

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.