Section 1 - Personal Info
Each participant must register individually.
ALL RIDERS & VEHICLE OPERATORS: MUST produce valid operators license, vehicle registration, and proof of insurance to be validated by the Check-in Teams.
Section 2 - Route Info
*Day Rider Definition
A Day Rider is anyone who rides with or participates in RFTW activities, at or between up to three consecutive overnight stop locations on Central, Midway, or Southern Route or two consecutive locations on SandBox Route.
- May be applied to any Motorcycle, 4 Wheel or Auto-cycle Participant
- Maximum duration: Check-in on the evening of first location, participate through morning of the last location, but does not depart with the pack.
- The 3 (or less) locations must be consecutive and on the same Route
- Day Riders will be issued a special wrist band and ribbon to signify their participation
- Day Riders will have full access for participation on all Route events during their registered period
- The Day Rider Registration Fee will be equal to that of the Early Bird fee of the respective Route, i.e. $45 for Central/Midway/Southern & $15 for SandBox
Where will you begin The Run?____Note that prefixes (CR, MR, SR, SB) denote stops for those specific routes.
How far will you go on The Run?____Note that prefixes (CR, MR, SR, SB) denote stops for those specific routes.
The hotel and camping accomodation lists for all routes will be released on January 1, 2023. Each rider is responsible for booking their own accommodations.
Section 3 - Vehicle Info
- MOTORCYCLE = motorcycle, trike, or Spyder
- 4-WHEEL VEHICLE = car, truck, or other large vehicle
- AUTOCYCLE = Polaris Slingshot, T-Rex, Stallion and other 3-wheeled vehicles with side-by-side seating &/or steering wheel instead of handlebars (these vehicles travel and fuel with 4-wheel vehicles).
Polaris Slingshot Policy: Run for the Wall’s Official Policy on Polaris Slingshot’s is that these vehicles are the size of and essentially a “small car”. You are welcome to participate in Run for the Wall, however, you must ride/drive behind the Last Man Vehicle, or ahead of the Run for the Wall Pack. You CAN NOT ride/drive this vehicle in the Trike Platoon(s).
Section 4 - Waiver
Adult Waiver - 18yrs and older
RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT
IN CONSIDERATION of being permitted to compete, officiate, observe, work for, or participate in any way in the EVENT(S) or being permitted to enter for any purpose any RESTRICTED AREA (defined as any area requiring special authorization, credentials or permission to enter or any area to which admission by the general public is restricted or prohibited, including, but not limited to, the competition area and a hot pit or paddock area) THE UNDERSIGNED, for himself/herself, his/her personal representatives, heirs, and next of kin:
- Acknowledges, agrees, and represents that he/she has or will immediately upon entering any such RESTRICTED AREAS, and will continuously thereafter, inspect the RESTRICTED AREAS which he/she enters and he/she further agrees and warrants that, if at any time, he/she is in or about RESTRICTED AREAS and he/she feels anything to be unsafe, he/she will immediately advise the officials of such and will leave the RESTRICTED AREAS and/or refuse to participate further in the EVENT(S).
- HEREBY RELEASES, WAIVES, DISCHARGES AND COVENANTS NOT TO SUE the promoters, participants, racing associations, sanctioning organizations or any affiliated entities thereof, track operators, track owners, officials, vehicle owners, riders, crews, rescue personnel, and persons in any RESTRICTED AREA, sponsors, advertisers, owners and lessees of premises used to conduct the EVENT(S), premises and event inspectors, surveyors, underwriters/brokers, consultants and others who give recommendations, directions, or instructions or engage in risk evaluation or loss control activities regarding the premises or EVENT(S) and for each of them, their directors, officers, agents, employees, all for the purposes herein referred to as “RELEASEES,” from ALL LIABILITY, ON ANY LEGAL THEORY, TO THE UNDERSIGNED, his/ her personal representatives, assigns, heirs, and next of kin, FOR ANY AND ALL LOSS OR DAMAGE, AND ANY CLAIM OR DEMANDS THEREFORE ON ACCOUNT OF INJURY TO THE PERSON OR PROPERTY OR RESULTING IN DEATH OF THE UNDERSIGNED ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE EVENT(S), WHETHER CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE.
- HEREBY AGREES TO INDEMNIFY AND SAVE AND HOLD HARMLESS the RELEASEES and each of them FROM ANY LOSS, LIABILITY, DAMAGE, OR COST they may incur arising out of, or related IN ANY MANNER, TO MY ATTENDANCE AT, OR PARTICIPATION IN, THE EVENT(S).
- HEREBY ASSUMES FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY RISK OF BODILY INJURY, DEATH OR PROPERTY DAMAGE arising out of, or related to, the EVENT(S) whether caused by the NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE.
- HEREBY acknowledges that THE ACTIVITIES OF THE EVENT(S) ARE VERY DANGEROUS and involve the risk of serious injury and/or property damage. Each of THE UNDERSIGNED also expressly acknowledges that INJURIES RECEIVED MAY BE COMPOUNDED OR INCREASED BY NEGLIGENT RESCUE OPERATIONS OR PROCEDURES OF THE RELEASEES.
- HEREBY agrees that this Release and Waiver of Liability, Assumption of Risk and Indemnity Agreement extends to all acts of negligence by the RELEASEES, INCLUDING NEGLIGENT RESCUE OPERATIONS, and is intended to be as broad and inclusive as is permitted by the laws of the State or Province in which the EVENT(S) is/are conducted, and that if any portion thereof is held invalid, it is agreed that the balance shall, notwithstanding, continue in full legal force and effect.
I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY, ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AND HAVE SIGNED FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT, ASSURANCE OR GUARANTEE BEING MADE TO ME AND INTEND MY SIGNATURE TO BE A COMPLETE AND UNCONDITIONAL RELEASE OF ALL LIABILITY TO THE GREATEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW.
Section 5 - Payment