Friends and Fellow Riders…
On behalf of Run For The Wall, in partnership with Operation Family Fund, I wanted to provide an update to everyone regarding the first of several ceremonies through which our recent contribution to Homes For Our Troops will be made. The first recipient will be Marine LCpl Ret. Kevin Honaker. The “Community Kickoff” ceremony for his new home will be in Sparta, Tennessee, on October 23rd.
I encourage each of you, as part of the RFTW Family, to consider participating in this event. We will be welcoming our fellow veteran motorcycle groups… American Legion Riders, Combat Veterans MA, Christian Riders and Patriot Guard Riders… to join us for this very special event.
Hotel accommodations are available in Cookeville, TN, for both the 22nd and 23rd. You must make your own reservations. Be sure to ask for the “Run For The Wall Block.” The hotel information is listed below.
We ask that all participants fill out this form so that we will have an accurate head count for meals, and to determine the number of bikes that will ride into Sparta on the 23rd.
Hotel block is open and available for Friday and Saturday.
Cookeville, TN (22 & 23 October 2021)
Country Inn & Suites
1151 S. Jefferson Ave., Cookeville, TN 38506
Reservation Number: 1-931-525-6668
Group Rate $85.00
Group Name: “Run-For-The-Wall Block”
Friday, 22 October
- 1500 – 1700 Lobby Sign-In (Country Inn & Suites, 1151 S Jefferson Ave, Cookeville, TN)
- 1740 – 1755 Rider Meeting Hotel Parking Lot
- 1755 – 1805 Move to Dinner Logan Roadhouse
- 1805 – Dinner (Pay As You Go) On Your Own back to Hotel!
Saturday, 23 October
- 0630 – 0815 Hot Breakfast @ Hotel (Check-out)
- 0815 – 0845 Theater Parking Lot next to the host hotel (1181 S Jefferson Ave, Cookeville, TN)
- 0835 – 0845 Rider Meeting
- 0850 – 0915 Staging to Sparta (15 S. Church St, Sparta, TN 38583)
- 0930 – 1200 Kick-Off (Christpoint Church,13 Liberty Square)
- 1200 – 1300 Lunch on the Grounds (End Of Mission)
- 1315 – 1335 On Your Own Anytime After Ceremony!
You must log in to post a comment.