Howdy from Texas!
Well, the SandBox Route Virtual Brief plan is coming together! We have a special guest speaker for each day as well as well as some other folks very important to our mission who will be joining in. Following are the instructions and guidelines for you to join the Briefings. Please read them all carefully to ensure you will be ready to go…
You’ll Need to Pre-Load ZOOM: To join in the briefing, you’ll need to pre-load the “ZOOM” app onto your computer, phone or pad (whatever brand). The ZOOM app should be available in your App Store or may be found online at https://zoom.us.
Briefing Day Link: Then on briefing day, just click on the following Link to join the video conference: https://us04web.zoom.us/j/71783303711?pwd=T2hrMVZwRXlTdjhpYXJGRzhTUUJkdz09
Dates and Times: Below are the dates and times for each day’s briefing:
- Sunday, May 24, 2020 at 08:00 AM Central Time
- Monday, May 25, 2020 at 08:00 AM Central Time
- Tuesday, May 26, 2020 at 08:00 AM Central Time
TEST RUN: On Saturday, May 23, 2020 at 08:00 AM Central Time, I will initiate a test run of the meeting so that anyone can log into ensure they have the setup correct. You will use the same meeting link as shown above for the actual briefing. NOTE: Since the actual briefings will be relatively short, there will no time for troubleshooting on the actual briefing days – Saturday is your chance to ensure that you will be able to join.
Briefing ROE (Rules of Engagement) – please read carefully:
- The meeting will open for you to join at 07:55 AM, but the briefing will start promptly at 08:00 AM.
- Please log into the meeting with your Real Name (and road name if you like). This is important for the drawing as discussed below.
- Run time for the entire briefing is planned for only 20-25 minutes, unfortunately not enough time for comments or a Q&A Session. Please e-mail your questions or comments to me and I will reply or address on a future newsletter.
- Microphones: Please keep your microphone muted – one furbaby on a tear can jam audio for the whole meeting. Love the furbabies!!!
- The (Virtual) Door Prize Drawing: You must be logged on at the time of the drawing to win. The drawing pool (names in the hat) will be taken from the list of participants on the call.
- ZOOM Meetings are system limited to 40 minutes – we will be cutoff at 08:35 AM at the latest.
That’s about it – not too hard! But pre-planning for the system setup is very important to your success in joining and enjoying the Briefing. I hope to see you all online!
Y’all take care, stay well and stay strong! Remember, all roads lead to all roads so no matter where you go, TOGETHER WE RIDE!
WALL 2 WALL!