Central Route Mar 2019
Only 74 days to go
Points of interests.
- Start drinking more water
- Increase your exercise
- Learn to ride in a group, especially side by side.
- Plan to have your bike checked, tires, brakes etc.
On the Run
- Have $100.00 in ones, fives and tens for fuel. (no change given)
- Cars and slingshots are very welcome but can’t ride in the main pack and must fuel separately
- Don’t over pack
- Notify your credit card providers that you will be travelling. Make a copy of all docs and keep it at home, i.e. credit cards, license, registration etc.
- Follow instructions from leadership, Platoon leaders, Roadguards, Fuelers, Stageing etc. They are all there to ensure your safety.
- Thank all of the people at towns and stops across the country that donates their time and contributions to make this the ride of a lifetime.
- Leave all stops cleaner than when we arrive, pick up all trash.
- Prepared to be overwhelmed by the welcome and patriotism you will receive
Note: Even if you preregister, you still must bring all your documents to the registration point, license (motorcycle endorsed) bike registration, up to date insurance. If you are bringing a minor you must have a notarized permission letter.
This has to be checked out before you are assigned a platoon.
Every year we have some folks who turn up who forgot their docs and that is a shame after planning for this great mission.
If you do not have the proper documentation; you cannot participate in RFTW.