RFTW XXXII 2022 RC Newsletter
Greetings RFTW Southern Route Family,
IT’S MAY !! And less than 2 weeks before KSU. I am going to get right to it. Things you need to know
- There has been some discussion about Parade Size Flags. While every Patriot loves the American Flag. We cannot permit them to be unfurled while riding in the pack.
- Make sure that your Registration, Insurance and Driver’s License (with proper endorsement) are up to date and unexpired when you show up to “Check In”.
- The GOLDEN TICKET Raffle Tickets will be available for sale in Ontario. They will cost $5 each or 5 for $20. We will sell Only 2,000 tickets and the number of winners will be based on the number of tickets sold. If we sell all 2,000, we will have 10 winners. Each winner will be considered prepaid at all non-donated fuel stops along the 2022 Southern Route. You are still obligated to show up at morning staging with a full tank. This excluded 4-wheeled vehicles. Drawing to be held at the Day 1 Morning Riders’ Meeting. You must be present to win
- If you haven’t already, fill out and sign your Emergency Information Form . Click on the link to download the fillable pdf file. Print 3 copies, one for your person, one to carry on the bike and a spare, just in case.
- I know no one wants to hear this but, we may enter places where masks are required. So, pack a few.
- For the FNGs, the Southern Route FNG Orientation will be on Tuesday 5/17 at 1:00 -2:00 PM
- The MANDATORY ALL HANDS meeting will be held in LOT D at 3:00 PM
- Hydrate! Hydrate! Hydrate!
- Semper Gumby, be Always Flexible, Things don’t always go as planned. Be Patient, we’ll get there.
See y’all soon…..